Thank you for shopping at kooeesnacks.com.au (“the website”). At KOOEE! All Natural Snacks, we respect your privacy, and want to be sure that you understand fully how we may use information that you give us when you register on and use our Website. This Privacy and Security Policy (“Policy”) outlines the information we collect about you, how we use the information and the choices you have to review, revise and/or restrict our usage of this information.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The personal information that we collect is the information that you provide, such as your name, financial information, telephone number, email and postal address (“Personal Information”) when you make a purchase, take a survey, register your email address, or sign up for sweepstakes or contests. If you visited our site before and provided us with your email address, we collect information on what pages you access while on our site.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The Personal Information we collect is used to process any transaction, inquiry or promotion that you initiate with us, and provide you with advertising tailored to your interests. In addition, we maintain a record of your product interests, purchases and whatever else might enable us to enhance and customize your shopping experience on this or other websites. In addition, we may use this Personal Information and monitor your use of the Website and traffic patterns to the Website to improve the content and layout of our website, to notify you about updates to our website, and to contact you for marketing purposes for internal review.
WHEN AND HOW WE WILL SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH OTHERS
We will not sell or give your name, addresses or other personal information to any other person or company with these exceptions:
- When you place an order, we share the information necessary to fill your order with companies which process the order and ship the merchandise under agreements with us and which we require to use the information only in ways consistent with this policy.
- When required by law, governmental request or court order, if based on our good faith belief that it is necessary to conform or comply with such law, request or court.
- When we believe it is necessary to protect our rights or property.
- With third parties who work for us to host, maintain and operate our Website, manage our customer information and communicate with our subscribers, and which we require to use the information only in ways consistent with this policy.
- Under limited circumstances specifically described to you when we collect information, for example, in connection with your entering a contest, sweepstakes or other promotion.
- To a purchaser who acquires all or part of our business. Please ensure that your personal information accurate and up-to-date. To do this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update your information immediately.
CHANGES IN OUR POLICIES
Sensitive personal information contained in orders placed on the Website are encrypted using 128-bit secure sockets layer (SSL) technology.* In order for SSL security to work, you must use an SSL enabled browser. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, you acknowledge that:
- There are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control;
- The security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through the Website cannot be guaranteed;
- Any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party;
- WHEN YOU TRANSFER ANY INFORMATION TO US, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
*Secure Socket Layer (SSL) is a technology used by vendors to ensure the security of online business. It negotiates and employs the essential functions of mutual authentication, data encryption and data integrity for secure transactions. If you still have concerns about ordering electronically, feel free mail your order to:
KOOEE! All Natural Snacks
15A Legana Park Drive
Legana 7277, Tasmania, Australia
Please note that email is not encrypted and is not considered a secure means of transmitting credit card numbers. We will never ask for sensitive information via email.
When you visit our website, we may store some information on your computer’s hard drive. This information will be in the form of a “cookie”. A cookie is an identifier that we transfer to your computer through your web browser. The cookies allow us to obtain certain information when your web browser accesses our site. This helps us to afford you all of the features of our website. It also permits us to analyze how users shop on our Website and the performance of our marketing efforts. You can prevent your browser from accepting cookies. The “help” portion of your toolbar should tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting cookies, how to disable cookies and block them, and how to have your browser tell you when you receive a new cookie. We cannot provide you with some services available at our Website if we cannot recognize you, but we note our use of “cookies” and your ability to disable them. At any time, to not receive emails you can follow the removal instructions located at the end of each message to unsubscribe or you can tell us by sending an email to email@example.com
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under age 13. If you are a parent and believe we may have inadvertently collected such information, please notify us immediately by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org